Lux Absio Bervatum

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Boner Police

I got a cool coat. It kind of looks like something from Plunkett & Macleane, but with more of a military vibe. Maybe just because of the epaulets though? I like how it makes my shoulders look.

The Wolf of Wall Street was pretty good, but I had no idea it was 3 hours long when I started it. Right now I'm watching Hot Rod. I expected more from Andy Samberg. Lots of predictable filler. There were a few uniquely Lonely Island parts. Like the "cool beans" sequence. But most of it is bland.

Oh, okay, you know what, I've been watching it and since the part where Chris Parnell shows up it's been pretty good. I like the fight between the main character and Frank. And I do love that Al Swearengen is Andy Samberg's dad.


Drivin' to Boise Saturday morning.

Stuff's been going really well with therapy. Well, I think I'm getting less out of it now because the problem is close to resolved if not entirely resolved. But that's a good thing. I've been backsliding with the bingeing and not getting up as early as I should. But I'm trying not to dwell on that. But that might not be the healthiest thing. Well, I don't know. Overall, the brain stuff has been pretty good. Plus being in a good relationship makes things better too.