Lux Absio Bervatum

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Flowcharts

This week I was pretty into making flowcharts. I was trying to explain a process to some co-workers and it wasn't working. I thought maybe that was because it was too complicated, so I tried to figure out how to make it more digestible. Thus, flowchart. Once I started I really got into resizing the boxes and figuring out the line paths and so on.

So here's what I ended up with:

  2014-01-23 Flowchart

After that I wanted to do a more complex one. But I've been neglecting my letter-writing, so I decided I'd kill two birds with one stone and make a flowchart tailored to someone so I could mail it to them. And here's that end-product:

Name Generation Process for Cordes-Goodall Offspring (male)

I threw it up on /r/funnycharts, got some amusing comments.


Here's what I'm looking at right now:

Saturday night